Improve Your Confidence, Speaking Fluency and Listening Skills in Real Communication
↓↓ Get Access to This!! ↓↓
See the Price and Signup Here:
✔ Guaranteed to See Results within 90 Days!
It’s Time to Become the Confident Communicator
You’ve Always Wanted to Be
Stop wasting your time trying to guess and ‘figure out’ how to reach Fluency on your own!
Working with Amy, our team expert teachers, and the right type of lessons you will get the specific activities and advice that you need to be doing to break through your biggest obstacles and significantly improve your skills in the shortest time possible.
This program is the ‘road map’ to fluency you have been looking for with an experienced guide that knows that fastest ways to get you from where you are now to where you want to be!
Hello. I’m from Mexico. What I do like most about Real English Conversations is their speaking exercises because they help me to improve my English and pronunciation. And also, the most important thing, they help me to think in English
~ Nisey G. Now living in the USA
Learn with Expert Fluency Teachers
We know exactly what to do to help you improve your speaking fluency, train your listening skills and to help you overcome your biggest obstacles with learning English!
One-to-One Lessons with a Teacher
Get the exact help that you need at the time when you need it!
- Conversation Practice Lesson
- Private Lessons (to improve specific skills with plan)
- Language Coaching
Schedule the type of lesson you want with the teacher of your choice!
Flexible Schedules to Find the Perfect Time
You get to pick the time and day of the lesson with your teacher. Our teachers have a wide range of hours available so that you can find the perfect time to learn with your favorite teacher!
Unused Lessons Don't Expire!
Each month, you account will have new credits to book lessons with your teachers. If you do not use all your lessons, no problem!
Any unused lesson will be added to the next month! When you decide to end your program, you will have 90-days to use any remaining lesson credits.
Choose the Number of Lessons you Want
We have different plans available so that you can choose to number of lessons per week as you need to reach your goals!
See the Price and Signup Here!
✔ Guaranteed to See Results within 90 Days!
Frequently Asked Questions
How many one-to-one lessons will i have each week?
We have different plans available which allow you to choose the quantity of lessons you want (or need) each week.
Our teachers offer different types of lessons, different lesson lengths, and even some specialty lessons.
For example, with our “Immersive Fluency Program”, you could schedule the following lessons for the month:
- 3 x 30-minute Conversation Practice Lessons
- 4 x 30-minute Private Lessons
Are you looking for a more intense program with MORE lessons each week?
You can join our Intensive Program which allows you to have 12-14 30-minute lessons each month with a teacher!
What English Level is Required for this Program?
We have 3 Levels in our Program:
- Brave Beginner
- Inspired Intermediate
- Confident Communicator
You are a Brave Beginner if you can say short sentences but you find it difficult have a simple conversation. You can understand slow, easy audio, but regular speed English is too difficult.
You are an Inspired Intermediate if you can have conversations about common topics but your speaking doesn’t have a smooth flow and you use ‘simple’ words to describe things when you speak. When you listen, you can understand 60-70% of ‘real English’ but you still need a transcript (text) or subtitles to read and listen.
You are a Confident Communicator if you have a good speaking flow with common topics, but you struggle with expressing your opinion fully, telling stories, and speaking about more specific things. With listening, you can understand most people and audio fairly well but you still need subtitles for movies and tv shows.
Don’t worry too much about your level! We help people at any level and we have the perfect course for the level you have right now!
Will you test my english level so i know where to start?
Everyone that joins our program can schedule a 15-minute Student Evaluation.
Starting at the right level is important and we want to make sure you focus on the right courses.
Level Descriptions of the courses:
- Brave Beginner: You already know the basics of English grammar and some vocabulary. If you can read this page and understand it okay, your English level is high enough to do the lessons.
- You want to start practicing your speaking skills to build the vocabulary, listening and ‘thinking’ skills you need to feel comfortable having easy conversations.
- Inspired Intermediate: You want to improve your speaking and listening for better conversations. Right now, you can communicate but you feel like everything you say is ‘simple’. You can understand enough to reply to someone but you want to have stronger listening skills.
- At this time, you need to practice speaking a lot, do intense listening training, and build your vocabulary to be able to express yourself well.
- Confident Communicator (C1 advanced): You can communicate in English but you feel like you can’t express yourself with the level of detail you want. Discussing deep topics is challenging because of missing vocabulary. Your listening is good but understanding YouTube videos or movies requires some support from subtitles.
- At this time you want to challenge your speaking to communicate clearly and confidently in English in almost any situation. You are motivated to improve your listening skills to be able to hear difficult audio without needing subtitles and to understand people speaking even if they have different accents or they speak quickly.
How Much Time Do I Need Each Week for this Program?
Good Question! Most of our students dedicate 3-5 hours a week to work on their English, some study 6-10 hours, and very few study more than 10 hours a week.
The most important parts of the program are to do the activities in the Online Fluency Courses and to schedule lessons with a teacher. If you want to take advantage of the other things that we offer (like speaking practice sessions or our Member-only Speaking Practice group), you are welcome to join us.
Example Schedule (5.5 hours per week)
Monday (1 hour): Have a lesson with your teacher.
Tuesday (1 hour): Continue working on the next 2 activites in the courses and upload a voice message for the daily activity.
Wednesday (1 hour): Work on the activity that Amy assigned me in the coaching session, then do 1 activity from the course.
Thursday (1 hour): Prepare for my conversation practice lesson, then do the lesson for 30-mins.
Friday (30 mins): Continue with the online courses completing one more activity. Upload a voice message and listen to for the corrections from the teacher.
Saturday (1 hour): Join the Member-Only Speaking Practice Session then finish the activity Amy gave me. Book my next coaching session.
When does this course start? (Enrollment Date)
Your Fluency Program starts immediately after you sign up!
Unlike traditional ‘classroom coures’, there is no start date. You can work on the Online Fluency Courses when you have time. The one-to-one lessons with a teacher are schedule at a time that you choose.
After you signup, this is what you can expect:
- You will have instant access to the Online Fluency Courses
- You will immediately receive an email to schedule your Student Level Evaluation.
- You will be able to join our Member-only Speaking Practice Group
- You will be able to reserve your spot in the Speaking Practice Sessions with a teacher.
Within 48 hours:
- You will have your Student Level Evaluation appointment where you can ask questions and learn which course is best for you.
- You will receive your lesson credits to book one-to-one lessons
Can you clarify the 'Monthly' plan and how it works?
When you join any of our plans, your course will start the day that you sign up and complete your first payment.
If you join one of the monthly plans, you will make your first payment immediately. Each month (on the same day of the month), your account will be charged automatically until you cancel your payment subscription.
You can cancel anytime by logging into your account and updating or cancelling your subscription. If you need help, you can just send us an email us to cancel it for your before the next payment is charged.
If you like the program and you decide to upgrade to the 3-month plan later, you can do that at anytime.
You will have immediate access to the Online Fluency Courses, be able to book your Student Evaluation, join our WhatsApp group and more. You will be able to schedule lessons with your teacher within 24 hours once we add the credits to your account.
How much time does it take to complete the courses?
Instead of focusing on ‘how much time you need to finishe the course’… Remember, this package includes language coaching. We are always going to make sure you are working on activities that MOVE YOU FORWARD as fast as possible.
Progressing forward is more important than completing a lesson or course level. We might even tell you to skip a level if you are improving rapidly. Just know that you will always have interesting lessons to work on with this program and we are focused on getting you to your goal as fast as possbile 😀
To answer the question… This is a self-paced course which means that you complete the lessons at your own speed, based on your own schedule.
Each course has 3 levels:
- Brave Beginner (Level 1, Level 2, Level 3)
- Inspired Intermediate (Level 1, Level 2, Level 3)
- Confident Communicator (Level 1, Level 2, Level 3)
How much time do you study each week?
- 3 hours/week (30 minutes a day) = 8 weeks to complete one level
- 4 hours/week (40 minutes a day) = 6 weeks to complete one level
- 5 hours/week (50 minutes a day)= 5 weeks to complete one level
- 6 hours/week (1 hour a day) = 1 month to complete one level
- Each course level has 75-80 lessons which take approximately 15-25 minutes on average to complete.
- Some students take longer to study a lesson because they study with a lot of detail, use the lessons to learn deeply, and do a lot of practice (which is the best way to learn).
Do My One-to-One Lessons Expire?
No. Your lesson do not expire. We will add any unused lesson to the next month.
When your program ends, you will have 90-days to use any remaining lessons.
What is your teaching schedule like?
We have students from all around the world that take lessons with me.
In my time zone (Mexico City -6 GMT), I have lesson times available during these hours each week:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday: 9:00am-6:00pm
- Tuesday and Thursday: 12:00pm-8:00pm
If you live in North or South America, you should have no problem finding a time in my schedule.
In Europe, you will have to have lessons in the late afternoon or evening.
For Asia, the lessons will be in the early morning or late at night.
What is the 'Stay-on-Track" Goal Setting Program?
We know that when you are studying alone… It can be easy to stop studying, lose motivation, and fall off track.
With our Stay-on-Track Goal Setting Program, it helps you to set clear and achievable goals, to make a plan, and plan for distractions so that you can stay focused and ‘on-track’ to reach your goals.
When you join the program, we will send you a new form to complete with your goals and focus. Amy will review your goals and suggest any changes to make if your goals are not specific enough or you have set a huge commitment that will be difficult to achieve.
Each week, we send you an email to ask you how you are feeling and to make sure that you feel like you are on track. With one-click, you can update your status.
IF you do not answer our emails, we will contact you to make sure that you are not stuck and to give you some extra motivation. We know that it’s easy to fall off track but we are here to support you 🙂
IF you decide that you don’t want or need this program, you can stop at anytime by clicking a link.
Do I get to talk with native speakers?
Answer: YES. All of our teachers are native speakers from either the USA or Canada.
You will be interacting with a native speaker in these areas of the program:
- Your language coaching sessions
- Private lessons or conversation practices
- Daily Speaking Practice Activities (replies are often voice messages)
- Member-only events: Speaking practice sessions with a teacher
There are TONS of opportunities to speak in our fluency programs which is why this is so effective to help people improve their speaking and confidence to communicate in real world situations.
✔ Guaranteed to See Results in the Next 90 Days
I know that if you put in the effort, practice consistently, and complete the lessons and activities that are recommended, you will see a significant improvement in the top skill that you are focusing on and want to improve.
After 90-days, if you feel that the skill we focused on has not improved, just contact me and i will give you full refund within 48 hours.
i will be here to guide you, to keep you focused and to help you create a plan that works for your life. I want to see your results as much as you do!
See the Price and Signup Here:
Real English Conversations it is not only about the podcast conversation lessons and the transcripts… but it’s about the larger platform, about being part of a cool community of people, the members where you learn and practice English in a lot of different ways.
And because I know I’m not alone in my English learning journey that keeps my motivation high. As a result, my English has been taken to a higher level. Now, I definitely feel more confident.
~ Smith Living in Canada now